SWFR ENG 3O03 / COMP SCI 4O03 (6O03)
LecturesTuesday, Wednesday, Friday: 12:30-13:20
The first lecture is on Tuesday September 8, 2020
Office: ITB 127
Office hours: Friday 13:30-14:20 (or by appointment)
Suggested textbook"Operations Research: Deterministic Optimization Models"
by Katta G. Murty
Prentica Hall, 1995
Slides, assignments, exams, and gradingSlides, assignments, and exams are available via Avenue to Learn .
There will be 3 written assignments, one midterm, and one final exam.
Check Avenue to Learn for handed out date & due date for assignments, and midterm and final exams date.
Your final grade will be computed as follows: Assignments 30% (3 x 10%), Midterm 30%, Final 40% .
The instructor reserves the right to conduct any deferred exams orally.
Course Outline , Academic integrity, Authenticity / Plagiarism detection, Courses with an on-line element, Online proctoring, Conduct expectations, Academic accomodation of student with disabilities, Request for relief for missed academic term work, Academic accomodation for religeous, indigenous or spiritual obsrvances (RISO), Copyright and recording, and Extreme circumstances.
for graduate students taking the course as 6O03,
the final grade will be computed as follow: Assignments 24% (3 x 8%), Midterm 25%, Final 35%, report 16%.
- Your solution must reach your instructor or the TA by or before the due date.
- Late assignments will be marked with a late penalty of 20% per day.
- You have to sign your assignment; your signature certifies that the assignment is your work
- You are strongly encouraged to solve the problems alone and in time. If you use information from other sources (books, journals, internet, private communication), you should make references in your assignments.
- No responsibility for loss of assignments can be assumed by either the instructor or the TA
- Any complains about grading should be done within two weeks of the return date.