- From Toronto, Oakville, Burlington (to central campus)
- Take Highway 403 to the Main Street West exit. At the traffic
lights at the top of the ramp turn left and then immediately right
on Newton Avenue. Continue to King Street. Cross King Street on to
Sterling Street and proceed up Sterling to the McMaster campus.
- Bus Traffic - Take 403 to Aberdeen exit. Turn left at the
first traffic light onto Longwood Road. At the third traffic light
turn left onto King Street. Take King to Sterling Street then turn
right and proceed along Sterling to campus.
- From the Niagara Peninsula
- Follow the Queen Elizabeth Way over the Skyway Bridge as though
going to Toronto. Take Highway 403 towards Hamilton and exit as
described above in the directions for coming from Toronto.
- From Kitchener/Waterloo
- Take Highway 8 to the Town of Dundas. Proceed along King Street
straight through the town and this will become Cootes
Drive. Just after entering the City of Hamilton there is an exit on
the right for the west campus of McMaster University.
- From Brantford and London
- From Brantford travel on Highway 403 to the Aberdeen Street exit Proceed along Longwood Road
to King Street. Turn left at King Street and go to the second
traffic light. For entrance to the East Campus turn right onto
Sterling Street and proceed along Sterling to McMaster University.