The ``Simple IMperative Programming Language''
Have you ever wondered why all those programming languages are so
Here is your solution: A really simple programming language,
with a really simple implementation that you can
read, understand, play with, fix, improve, break, extend...
2nd November 2006: Release 0.0
- Full source code provided - less than 500 lines of simple Haskell code!
- Includes Makefile - just say ``
- Syntax checker and pretty printer:
- Three examples included - two of them even work!
- Download gzipped tar file: SImPL-0.0.tar.gz
- Download zip archive: SImPL-0.0.zip
Copyright 2006 by Wolfram Kahl, all