- Jason Jaskolka Ph.D. Software Engineering (Completed on March 12, 2015), On the Modelling, Analysis, and Mitigation of Distributed
- Reham Fadul M.A.Sc. Software Engineering (Completed on September 10, 2014), Quantitative Assessment of Nonfunctional Requirements in Product Families.
- Qinglei Zhang Ph.D. Software Engineering (Completed on July 26, 2013), Aspect-Oriented Product Family Modeling.
- Mohammed AlAbbad M.A.Sc. Software Engineering, September 2011 to August 2013, A Feature Modelling Language Based on Product Family Algebra.
Prior to 2010
- Jason Jaskolka M.A.Sc. Software Engineering, May 2009 to August 2010, Modeling, Analysis, and Detection of Information Leakage via Protocol-Based Covert Channels.
- Fadil AlTurki M.A.Sc. Software Engineering, September 2007 to March 2010, Jory: A Tool for Feature Modeling Based on Product.
- Khair Eddin Sabri Ph.D. Software Engineering (Completed on March 31, 2010), Algebraic Framework for the Verification of Confidentiality Properties. (Currently a professor at the department of Computer Science, King Abdullah II School for Information Technology, The University of Jordan, Jordan.)
- Rong Wu M.Sc. Computer Science, September 1999 to October 2001, A Tool for Consistency Verification and for Integration of Formal Relational Requirements Scenarios
- Ling Wang M.Sc. Computer Science, September 2000 to April 2002, Detecting Formality Discrepancy Between Formal Requirements Scenarios
- Bahati Sanga M.Sc. Computer Science (Co-supervisor: Dr. Baber), January 2001 to June 2003, Assessing and Improving the Quality of Software Requirements Specification Documents (SRSDs)
- Lei Lai M.A.Sc. Software Engineering (Co-supervisor: Dr. Smith), September 2002 to July 2004 , Requirements Documentation For Engineering Mechanics Software: Guidelines, Template and a Case Study
- Lei Situ M.Sc. Computer Science, September 2000 to August 2004, Functional Requirements Decomposition Approaches to Guide System and Acceptance Testing
- Issam Al-azzoni M.A.Sc. Software Engineering (Co-supervisor: Dr.Down), May 2003 to December 2004, The Verification of Cryptographic Protocols Using Coloured Petri Nets
- Sara Kennedy M.Eng., September 2002 to May 2005, Design and construction of an Encryption Tool
- Mahnaz Ahmadi M.Sc. Computer Science (Co-supervisor: Dr. Tounsi), September 2004 to September 2006, Requirements Documentation for Manufacturing Systems
- Huong Thi Thu Nguyen M.Sc. Computer Science, September 2003 to September 2006, A Proof-of-concept for Using PVS and MAXIMA to Support Relational Calculus
- (Name Withheld) Ph.D. Computer Science , May 2004 to July 2007 (Unfinished), Formal functional requirements generation of a software family of inherently concurrent systems
- Ayesha Kashif M.Eng., September 2005 to January 2007.